Friday, May 1, 2015

Introduction

       
          Hello! So, I have decided to start this blog because I have the NEED to fangirl and this way I can put my fangirl posts out there and not be judged for it. I do have experience blogging, I started a blog with some of my friends and it got pretty popular until they got "bored" with it. So, I decided to start my own blog.
          I want to put everything on this blog. Book reviews, movie reviews, TV reviews, just everything really. EVERYTHING! I also want to like post updates on book/movies/TV shows that I am anticipating.
          That was just a little intro on what is going to be on this blog. and myself, I really can't wait to share stuff with you guys. Feel free to comment ANYTHING! I will answer every comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment