Monday, November 9, 2015

The Dark Swan~ Alex

The Dark Swan Episode One of Once Upon A Time ~ Alex

Once Upon A Time


          Well hello there! So, if you guys haven't noticed yet, I am OBSESSED with a little show named Once Upon A Time. This show has now been going for five whole seasons and I have never been able to blog about it because my old blog was a book blog, but now this nifty new blog is an ALL THE THINGS blog which means you now get this weekly review of the show that came out this week. .


Synopsis (taken from sidereel.com) 

          Immediately after becoming the Dark One, Emma disappears and the heroes must band together to save her, but first they have to find her, which will require the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest, Emma struggles to resist her dark urges as she searches for Merlin in the hope that he can stop her transformation. Along the way to Camelot, she gets help from the plucky and brave warrior princess Merida, as well as King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table

Review

          This episode of Once Upon A Time was amazing. I think that the producers were extremely creative by making Emma the dark one. I can't wait to see what the heck is going to happen from here. 
          I really hope they at least keep Captainswan, because they are my otp! Those two need to stay together, they really do! 
          I think Emma giving Regina the dark one's dagger was probably a really good idea because her logic was truthful. Regina is the only one who would kill her if it came down to it. 
The producers ALWAYS do this, but ending the episode in the way they did killed me. I want to know how on earth Emma became the dark one.
I give this episode a 3 out of 5 stars



         

No comments:

Post a Comment