Saturday, October 10, 2015

Shippity Shippity Ship Ship Ship ~ Alex


          Hey there people of earth! I have't forgotten about yall just yet. I have just been super busy with school! I am so sorry. I haven't been able to start season 2 of Merlin yet because I do not have netlflix and the website I use to watch TV shows is not loading Merlin, so I am stuck.
           What I AM going to do for you all is write a post. This post is going to basically be all the people who are my OTPs and a short description about why because why not torture myself with millions of cute gifs and pictures right?

My number one OTP is Captainswan from Once Upon A Time. 

Like I may say that other couples are my OTP, but I am sorry it will always be Captainswan and Captainswan will remain my favorite.








The reason they are my number one OTP is because they are just so cute. Hook is an (Ex) villian and he wants to be good because he is in love with Emma. I mean I find that adorable. He changed his evil ways for a girl that he is in love. Also, In the current season (Before Emma goes all dark one) whenever the Emma is about to embrace the darkness Hook always helps her through it and when she did do a dark deed she automatically went to Hook and kissed him trying to keep her thoughts good.

My second favorite OTP(s) is Cyrus and Alice from Once Upon a Time In Wonderland and Sam and Grace from the Shiver Trilogy. 


Cyrus and Alice



          Okay, from those pictures if you do not understand why I ship those two I think you are either blind or heartless, because those two are so freaking adorable together. Literally, that show only had one season, but let me tell you. IT. WAS. PERFECT! I do not understand why that show was cancelled because it makes me sad that I will no longer be able to see their married cuteness. 

Sam and Grace



          The reason why I ship these two so much is a few things. One including that I am completely in love with Sam. He was my first offical fictional boyfriend. I love these two's relationship because it isn't necassarily a "normal" book relationship were the male is always tough and puts up his walls to everyone except his girl. Sam is a very nice and caring character. He is nice to everyone, not only Grace. He can be tough though, I mean for goodness sake he is a freaking werewolf, he has to be tough. 

The rest of my OTP's are Outlaw Queen from Once Upon A Time, Daemon and Katy from The Lux Series, and Aiden and Alex from The Covenant Series. 

Outlaw Queen


          The reasons that I ship these two is because Regina was a horrible and nasty person for the longest time and then all by herself she turned good because she wanted to stop being evil and didn't want people to see her as the evil queen anymore, but because of all of the evil deeds she has done people will always be skeptical about her. Robin is one of the only people in Storybrooke who believe that she is truly good now and has truly changed and he is not scared of her in any way. 

Daemon and Katy


          And then there are these two. Literally...I don't even know how to describe why I love and ship these two, they are just...I don't even know they are just so perfect for each other in every single way and they just...yeah. JUST READ THE BOOKS THEY ARE MY FAVORITEST BOOKS

Alex and Aiden



          Last, but certainly not least there are these two; Alex and Aiden. These two are the forbidden love that everybody loves to read about. Alex is a half blood and Aiden is a pure blood. Halfs and Pure are not supposed to fall in love, it is forbidden. Does that stop them? Nope and you'd be stupid to think that it did. Aiden tries to fight the obvious fact that he is in love with her, because he loves her so much. He knows that if they are together that in the end he won't be harmed, but she will be harmed and taken away because halfs are less than pure. 


So, all in all now yall know that I am an insane fangirl that ships everything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment