Monday, July 13, 2015

Branded by Keary Taylor Review



           Hello! Alex here! Okay, so today I will be reviewing Branded by Keary Taylor. I got this book for free on my kindle and it is probably still free so if you would like to buy it after this review it probably still is free.
Summary Time!
          Ever since Jessica was young she has been dreaming of angels. The angels that decide the fate of the dead. Either you are going to Heaven or Hell. Whenever Jessica falls asleep she is forced to be put on trail for people who have died recently.  
          Jessica pretty much has her life all figured out. Except one day her life falls apart or does it get better?
          The elderly couple that Jessica house sits for recently died, so their grandson Alex shows up to inspect the house because everything was left to him when they died.
          Alex then finds Jessica living inside the house and Alex stays at the house for a while drawing the two of them closer together. Alex eventually learns about Jessica's nightmares because she cant stay awake forever can she?
Rating!
          Honeslty, I am going to give this book a two star review. I personally did not like this book very much. I think it might have been a little bit too rushed. and it kind of ruined basically all angel books for me in the future.
        I didn't hate every single part of it though, I think that is she did not rush the book so much it could have had an amazing plot. If she maybe stretched the first book, Branded and made it two books, it would have been a much better book for readers.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment