Friday, July 31, 2015

I AM NOT OBSESSED! Okay, maybe I am ~ Alex

          Hello! Alex here! Okay, so Today this post is going to be different than other posts. This movie isn't a new movie and it isn't a movie I just saw and I wanted to review it. This my friends, this is my favorite movie ever made. A lot of people now either do not like this movie, or they have never heard of it. This movie was made in 1998 , so give it some credit, they didn't have the best graphics back then. One of the thing I will get out now is this movie IS NOT DISNEY! Everyone always thinks that because it is an animated movie, it is Disney.



Synopsis


          In the beginning of Quest For Camelot the sword Excalibur gets stolen by a Griffin that takes the sword and tries to take it back to his master, Ruber, but when he flies over the Dark Forest he drops it and it gets lost. 
          A girl name Kayley who has always dreamed of becoming a knight now has the perfect opportunity to show she is worthy of the title of knight. Kayley sets off into the Dark Forest to find Excalibur and she enlists the help of a Blind man named Garett and a two headed Dragon named Cornwall and Devon.  
          



Review



          Personally, I freaking LOVE this movie. I think that this movie is extremely amazing. If this movie was made in this year, as in 2015 I would have been extremely disappointed, but that is because at certain points the graphics in this movie is not the best ever, but considering it was made in 1998, it makes the movie so much better. 
          Can I just say this, if Garett was a real person he would represent EVERY FANGIRL EVER! Garett has a whole song about how he works better alone and when he is secluded. Also, the two headed dragon, Cronwall and Devon, also could represent fangirls because they will do anything for their ship, aka Garett and Kayley. 


In the end I HIGHLY recommend watching this movie because it is SO AMAZING! Plus all the songs are incredible and Kayley and Garett are SOOOOOOO cute together. I mean Look at them. 




THEY ARE CUTE! END OF STORY! 

I give this movie a 5 out of 5 stars, I wish i could give it more, but sadly my scale only goes up to 5. 





No comments:

Post a Comment