Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Alex Embracing her Inner Child.


          Hello! It is Alex here. BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING! YES, YES I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE AND I AM PROUD! I know, this movie is a Disney movie and is probably going to be generated towards younger children, but you know what? I really want to see it.


Synopsis (Taken from Wikipedia ) 

"In the present day idyllic kingdom of Auradon, the benevolent teenaged son of the King and Queen (Beast and Belle from Disney’s iconic "Beauty and the Beast") is poised to take the throne. His first official proclamation: offer a chance at redemption to the trouble-making offspring of Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Jafar, who have been imprisoned on the Isle of the Lost, a forbidden island where all the other villains, sidekicks, evil step-mothers and step-sisters are placed upon their defeat.
These villainous descendants are allowed into the kingdom to attend prep school alongside the offspring of iconic Disney heroes. However, the evil teens face a dilemma: Should they follow in their nefarious parents’ footsteps and help all the villains regain power by stealing the Fairy Godmother's magic wand, or embrace their innate goodness and save the kingdom?"

Review

To be honest from the synopsis I think this is going to be a really incredible movie. One of the reasons I probably want to see it so badly is because I am obsessed with Once Upon A Time. And this seems like it will be like Once Upon A Time. Anyways, this blog post isn't long because I don't have much to go off of, but I will defiantly review the movie when it comes out. 

PLUS THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY IS IN THE MOVIE SO DUH! ME WANNA SEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment