Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Accordance Review

       
 Today, I will be reviewing Accordance by Shelly Crane. Let me just apologize now if the format is weird. I am doing this one my phone right now. 
         The book starts off with Bish and Kyle both coming to Calfiornia after Maggie and Claeb get there.
They are sent there to watch after Caleb and Maggie. Bish doesn't know about the Ace population and he doesn't really take a liking at all to Caleb. Something happened and Caleb's father and family has to come down to California. A lot of things happen, that I'm not going to tell you, because...spoilers. 
         My favorite character is probably Caleb. Has anyone else noticed that my favorite character is always the male lead...because I have. It's weird. Oh well, I'll be boy crazy then. 
         Honestly, I can't say too much about this books without enclosing too many spoilers. I give this book a 4 star rating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment