Thursday, June 11, 2015

Defiance Review

     Hello earthlings!! I am reviewing Defiance by Shelly Crane. Aka the third book in the Significance series. 
    This books was absolutely incredible.. The whole book of Defiance is basically telling what happens at the reunification. 
The council happens to have plans for Maggie, but Maggie is just like "Uh! Ha Ha NAH BRA!". 
     Maggie and Caleb don't only have to deal with the council, but they also have to still deal with the Watson clan. They are still being ruthless and trying to basically kill Maggie every chance they can.
          Sorry for my very sucky summary, I can't really review summaries that without giving away spoilers
         At the end of this book my favorite character dies. So that is why I am not going to go on about my favorite character because it hurts too. STUPID SHELLY CRANE KILLING OFF MY FAVORITE!!(I need this shirt so much)
    


 Over all, I give this book a definite 5 out of 5 because it is just so amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment