Sunday, June 14, 2015

Independence Review


          Hello! Alex here. Sorry I haven't posted in so long, it's been hectic lately. It's the end of the school year and I had finals and all that good stuff that I had to study for so this was put on the back burner for a little bit, but guess what I AM BACK BABY!

          (By the way I am deciding to try a new format feel free to comment and tell me if you don't like it or if you like it more?)
           Anyways, today I am reviewing Independence by the one and only Shelly Crane.
        Honestly, I think that this book was absolutely amazing. I think it was such an amazing book because SO MUCH HAPPENED! In this book alone Maggie and Caleb get married and then Marcus is back. Yes, even though Marcus is a human he is STILL HERE! Why cant he just die already. Seriously?
Basic summary of the story:
GUYS I KNOW I HAVE SAID IT ONCE BUT MAGGIE AND CALEB GET MARRIED IN THIS BOOK! DO YOU HEAR ME? MAGGIE. AND. CALEB. GET. MARRIED!
         Okay, so the beginning of this book is basically just everyone preparing for the marriage and such. In the end when the wedding comes all of the couples are actually getting married that have imprinted. So, Maggie and Caleb are getting married, Bish and Jen, Maggie's dad and Fiona, and Kyle and Lynne. This is the first time ever that there has been a wedding for more than one couple, but oh well the rules are changing so why not right?
         The Jacobson family is starting a whole bunch of new things, I would give you more examples, but spoilers my dears, spoilers.
          When everyone does get married something happens so all of the couples who just got married get to spend their honey moons all in the same place. They are all very thrilled about this. *heavy sarcasm is implied*
          They figure out that Marcus is then with them on their honeymoon. All of the couples except for Maggie's father and Fiona lose the ability to feel their significance which means they cannot heal them if they are hurt and they wake up with withdrawal pains even if their significance is with them the whole time.
         
My Rating:

Personally I absouletly love this book so freaking much, so I will give it a 5 out of 5 stars. This series is literally tied for first along with the Lux Series and the Covenant Series. Those series better watch their backs.

See you guys next review!


No comments:

Post a Comment