Friday, June 19, 2015

Consequences By Shelly Crane

           Hello! Alex here! Okay, so I just wanted to inform you little munchkins that I am now on summer break so hopefully I will be posting A LOT more on here. Hopefully like once or twice a week maybe.
          

SUMMARY TIME!


          This book starts off a few years after Maggie and Caleb are married and they now have two little children running around, Rodney and Ava. Maggie and Caleb soon figure out that Ava is somehow intertwined in something that as a parent you wouldn't want your kid in the middle of. In this novella Maggie and Caleb try to solve things and they try to save a little boy by the name of Seth. Let me just say this, it has something to do with the Watsons

RATING TIME!

          Personally, let me just say this... Shelly Crane did an AMAZING job with this novella. I think this novella was a fantastic transition between Maggie and Caleb's story into Ava and Seth's story. She did a phenomenal job with the transition, so I have to give this novella a hard to get 5 out of 5 stars because the story line wasn't only amazing, but as I mentioned the transition between the two different parts of the stories was just amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment