Sunday, June 7, 2015

Significance Review



          Today, I will be reviewing Significance by Shelly Crane.  Okay, let me just say this now, this book was absolutely incredible. I am not joking it was amazing. It is competing with the lux series to be my favorite book series, yeah it is that amazing.
Let us just see how the rest of the book series goes.
         The book Significance by Shelly Crane starts off with a graduation of Maggie Masters and Kyle Jacobson (and of course their other class mates, but they aren't important to the story). 


At her graduation nobody cheers for her because her mom had abandoned her before she started school, leaving Maggie completely screwed up, so her dad was also screwed up, leaving no one to clap for her.
          When Kyle invites her out that night she goes, while walking to his house she stops at a stop light and she sees a guy waiting, when the light turns to let the walkers go she saves his life because a truck doesn't stop, that guy was Caleb. They walk to Kyle's together talking. When it gets time to part they say goodbye and they touch and they get imprinted. Being imprinted means they are soul mates. Kyle is furious because he is practically in love with Maggie. (The Gif was probably Kyle's reaction.)

 Maggie and Caleb have to face obstacles that are astounding, How will they live their lives if they cant even leave the other person's side?
          The two main characters in this book is Caleb Jacobson and Maggie Masters. My favorite character is, of course, Caleb. (And not just because on the cover he is portrayed as Pepe Toth)


          I like Caleb the most because he is honeslty incredibly sweet and he is constantly concerned about Maggie. I feel like even if they didn't know they were meant to be together forever, he would still be this sweet. It seems to be his type of character. I also really like Sike's wife, I don't remember exactly if she had a name though, but I loved how she was so nice to Maggie when she was captured.
            I give this book a definite 4 out of 5 stars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment