Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Heroes Of Olympus Dream Cast


          Hey Guys! Alex here. Okay, I few things. 1.) We are not going to be posting as often because the school year has now started and we are both in high school. 2) I am not going to finish reviewing Sherlock. I have a good reason. I do not want to watch the last episode of Sherlock because I do not want to be left on a cliffhanger. 3) I will be reviewing Merlin next and I will add in book reviews every now and then when I finish a book. 

          Okay, so I was going through the notes in my phone and I found this dream cast. I do not remember when I made this dream cast or who I made it with, but I made it and the actors/actresses make sense for each of the characters. I am sorry that this is not like the last dream cast where I went back into the book and I found the specific descriptions of each character, I just do not feel like doing that here. 

          BEFORE YOU ALL YELL AT ME FOR NOT ADDING FRANK IT IS NOT THAT I FORGOT ABOUT HIM, IT IS JUST HE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN TRY AND FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY HIM! IMPOSSIBLE! 
Jason Grace - Alex Pettyfer



Percy Jackson - Logan Lerman



Leo Valdez - Robert Sheehan



Piper - Naya Rivera



Annabeth Chase - Alexandra Daddrio



Hazel - Keke Palmer 



Nico - Nicholas Hoult


Coach Hedge - Jack Nicholson


No comments:

Post a Comment