Monday, August 17, 2015

Sherlock season 2 episode 2 ~ The Hounds of Baskerville

          By the way I am sorry to all you Sherlock fans out there who are reading this. I love Sherlock, I really do I find this show hilarious and a really good show all together, I just hated this episode. I do not like being scared.  


The Hounds Of Baskerville 

Synopsis

          In this episode of Sherlock a man comes to Sherlock where he believes several years ago his father was killed by a genetically mutated hound from Baskerville. Sherlock goes to investigate these hounds of Baskerville even though at first he does not believe the man. Then Sherlock sees the hound for himself and in the first time in Sherlock's life he is afraid.

Review

          I personally did not like this episode at all. I do not like being scared and this episode just scared me completely, so I did not like it at all. I believe this episode was the episode that made me start not wanting to finish Sherlock. 

I give this episode a 2 out of 5 stars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment