Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sherlock Season 1 Episode 3 ~ The Great Game


          Hello! Alex here to review the third episode of the BBC show Sherlock. Aka The last episode of the first season. I feel so bad for all the people who had to wait three years to get the next episode, I personally had to wait like a day and it was so awful. 

The Great Game


Synopsis


          In this episode of Sherlock there is a murderer who is playing games with Sherlock. The murder makes an exact replica of the phone from the episode A Study In Pink and he makes innocent people call Sherlock telling him a message while they are about to die if they make the wrong move. 
Sherlock now has to figure out how he is going to save each person and figure out who is playing mind games with him. 


Review 


          I absolutely LOVED this episode of Sherlock. I know Morairty is a villain I get that but he is so hilarious. I think the reason I find him so hilarious is because of his voices. I highly recommend watching Sherlock. Even if you aren't into mysteries watch it because of the AMAZING humor. I'm serious. Go watch it, watch it now. 


                                          
                                               I give this episode a 4 out of 5 star rating 






No comments:

Post a Comment