Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sherlock Season 2 Episode 1 ~ A Scandal in Belgravia

 A Scandal in Belgravia


Synopsis
          In this episode of Sherlock Irene Adler has taken photo's of someone of importance. Photo's that she could use as blackmail later on. Sherlock is then sent to get those pictures from her. Then a bunch of things happen and it is no longer that simple. 

Review

          I did like this episode of Sherlock, I have to admit, I do love Sherlock, but it is not my favorite show ever. Like I have been stalling to write these reviews because I just don't want to. I think the reason I don't love it all that much is because you only get three episodes every two years and I do not agree with that. Every other TV show releases around 13 45 minute episodes every year which is a lot more time than what Sherlock gives us in the same amount of time. I am not saying that the show is amazing, I just don't like how they are released, but that is just my personal opinion. 

I give this episode a 4 out of 5 stars




No comments:

Post a Comment