Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sherlock Season One Episode Two ~The Blind Banker Review

        

          Hello! Alex here, today I will be reviewing Sherlock Season one Episode 2 ~ The Blind Banker. Sorry this post isn't really that long, I am only reviewing one episode so it won't be very much here.

Synopsis


          In this episode of Sherlock there is symbols being spray painted in many different places, meant for different people. The detectives deem the murders of each person to be suicides. But Sherlock decides to investigate each murder and figure out is was in fact a murder and now he is trying to figure out who the spray painting murderer is. 

Review. 


          I think that this episode probably wasn't my favorite episode ever, but it definitely wasn't boring. With Sherlock, I have found that personally it is one of those shows that I can't re-watch. With some people they can. Like one of my friends has seen every episode like 6 times each, but with me I feel like it'll be a one time thing. 


I give this episode of Sherlock a 3.5 stars out of 5 





No comments:

Post a Comment